|David Benyamine Real Name / David Benyamine Full Name|
|David Benyamine Net Worth||$5 million USD|
|David Benyamine Birthday (Year-Month-Day)||1972-7-5|
|David Benyamine Nationality|
|David Benyamine Occupation|
|David Benyamine Height||m or 0 ft 0 inches|
|David Benyamine Weight||kg or 0 pounds|
|David Benyamine Marital Status|
|David Benyamine Ethnicity|
|David Benyamine Education|
|David Benyamine Kids||1|
|David Benyamine Kids Names|
- David Benyamine's birth date is 1972-7-5
- David Benyamine is 49 years old
- David Benyamine has 1 kids
|Born||July 5, 1972|
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
|European Poker Tour|
David Benyamine (born July 5, 1972 in Paris, France) is a French professional poker player with a World Poker Tour title. Benyamine was a professional tennis player in his early career but had to retire because of shoulder pain. He was also a successful top ten billiards player in France. He learned poker at the age of 12 and plays high-stakes cash games on a regular basis. Benyamine is a Pot-Limit Omaha specialist.
Benyamine started his career playing No Limit Hold’em cash in Aviation Club de France.
World Poker Tour
Benyamine has made four final tables in World Poker Tour (WPT) open events: the 2003 Grand Prix de Paris (second season) - 1st place (€357,200); the 2004 L.A. Poker Classic (second season) - 6th place ($132,355); the 2008 Bellagio Cup IV (seventh season) - 2nd place ($840,295) and the 2010 WPT Championship (eighth season) - 4th place ($329,228)-He won the Premier League of Poker IV. He is also the winner of the WPT Battle of Champions II invitational event, where he defeated a final table including fellow professionals Hoyt Corkins, Mel Judah, Antonio Esfandiari, and Phil Laak.
World Series of Poker
Benyamine is primarily a cash game player, but due to comments from his friends, he started playing tournaments more regularly during the 2008 World Series of Poker. He has made four WSOP final tables, three of which were in 2008, which was the same year he won his first bracelet.
|2008||$10,000 Omaha Hi-Low Split||$535,687|
Other poker ventures
- "French Press - David Benyamine grinds up his cash-game opponents". pokerafterdark.com. Archived from the original on 2008-06-14. Retrieved 2008-06-16.
- "David Benyamine's Life: Net Worth, Biggest Profits, Losses and Private Life". Somuchpoker.com. November 30, 2020.
- "Mike Watson Wins the 2008 Bellagio Cup". CardPlayer.com. Retrieved 2008-07-18.
- "Pokernews Winner Interview". Archived from the original on 2008-06-23.
- "David Benyamine's profile on The Hendon Mob". The Hendon Mob Poker Database.
- World Series of Poker Earnings Archived 2009-08-09 at the Wayback Machine, worldseriesofpoker.com
- "Cardplayer.com: Erica Schoenberg and David Benyamine". CardPlayer. 2007-08-14.